Now, do not be fooled intochinese writing class thinking that by increasing your educational luck you can stop studying and going to class.
There is still no substitute for hitting the books and properly preparing yourself for tests and exams, but with increased Feng Shui educational luck, you might find that rechinese writing classmembering the material that is actually on the exam is a bit easier and a teacher or a professor might see things your way a little more often! 🙂
2. Throughout history, the pagoda has been a symbol of knowledge, wisdom and foresight. There are literally thousands of pagoda replicas that are small enough to fit on youchinese writing classr desk or in your study room, but just like the globe, it is important to pick one you really like and that you will not get sick of any time soon.
6. One of the most beautiful ornaments you can add to any study space is a gem tree. These smalchinese writing classl trees are adorned with bead-like gems, usually jade, that hang from the branches in a beautiful, delicate way. These items help in healing your memory and also aid in relaxation and focus. If you are cramming for finals and are about to pull an all-nighter, this is what you need to have in your room. Placement is not that important, but make sure it is clearlychinese writing class visible.
7. No other symbol in ancient China stood more for wisdom and the limitless power of the mind than the dragon. The key here is to have a dragon that you like and one that makes you happy and relaxed to look at. Jade and wooden dragons work best.
8. Finally, jade bracelets can add to your studying ability and their luck come test time. Much like these other things, the important thing is to pick one you like and that makes you content to look at.
Try and experiment with using just a few of the above ideas and see how you can improve your educational luck. The key is not to over-use or over-do any of the rituchinese writing classals, but use the one which you are really comfortable with. You can activate your educational luck sooner than you think!
It is also important to pick a pagoda that is either seven or nine stories tall. Those are lucky numbers that will help you in your educational quest!
3. Small and tasteful statues of many Chinese deities are also popular Feng Shui items that you can employ. One of the most popular, and the one most closely associated with wisdom and knowledge is that of Kwan Kung. He is a strong symbol associated with warding off negative emotions and keeping your rivals at bay. If you find yourself in a class that grades on a curve, a small Kwan Kung statue is the perfect weapon!
You can use these eight tools to help improve your educational luck, and the luck of your kids!
Another Chinese deity you can consider getting is “Confucius”, who is a very popular Chinese scholar in ancient China. He is a strong symbol associated with good educational luck and many Chinese parents have prayed to Confucius for their Children educational success!
4. Assuming that your study room of choice has a window that can be opened, you can use a pagoda wind chime to allow for a perfect karma stream into your space. Again, make sure that the pagoda depicted on the chime is either 7 or 9 storey tall for best results. You probably want to choose a smaller, quieter wind chime so it does not interfere with your studying.
5. If the subject that you struggle with the most is mathematics, a small, replica golden abacus is exactly what your Feng Shui needs! The golden abacus works either placed in the northwest corner of your study space, or in a red velvet box that properly displays it (with a see-through lid). This charm will give you the confidence you need to excel in math, whether it be the multiplication tables or advanced trigonometry!
1. Crystal Globes is one of the most powerful educational and career advancement symbols is the globe. The globe represents a quest for knowledge and enlightenment that never ends, just like the circular nature of the Earth, itself!
Now, when it comes to picking out a globe you like, the important thing is to make sure it is small enough to fit on your favorite study desk and that it is something that makes you feel content and happy every time you look at it. If you have a crystal globe, make sure it has no cracks. Place it in the upper left hand corner of your study desk for optimal effect.write.